View available opportunities at our campuses or home office.
At Trilogy Health Services, we care about our employees and our residents. We conduct criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing on all applicants.
We demonstrate our commitment to employee wellness by offering a host of benefits that include:
- A competitive salary (weekly payroll)
- Comprehensive benefits program – Options from 401k enrollment to pet insurance
- Employee satisfaction surveys – An opportunity for your voice to be heard
- Lifelong learning – Tuition reimbursement, Trilogy Scholarship Program and eMerge, our online learning portal
- Employee bonuses – For achieving campus census goals
- Community involvement and engagement – Family nights, “Living Colors Art Walk”, “Campus in Color” gardening program, charitable fund-raisers and community events
- Employee recognition program – What makes a great job even better? Being recognized for your years of service, perfect attendance, personal achievements and for exemplifying the Trilogy culture at monthly celebrations
- A growing company – The opportunity to work in state of the art health campuses
We provide numerous professional development opportunities for those who join our Trilogy team. These include:
Leadership of Continuous Improvement Academy
LOCI Academy is geared toward front line leaders in our campuses. This program has a standard leadership curriculum for the first three years of employment for our campus leaders. There are three levels: (1) Core Trilogy Leadership, (2) Winning with People, and (3) Managing your business. Courses are offered on a quarterly basis.
The Leadership Development Institute
LDI is a leadership curriculum focused on building capabilities within our senior leadership team. This curriculum focuses on action learning and occurs twice per year, divisionally.
Trilogy Leadership Mentoring Program
This program is in place to assist employees in their personal and professional development. This program is designed to improve employee satisfaction, reduce turnover in senior leadership positions, and develop employees for succession and further leadership roles. This program is based on the mentoring relationship in the book The Secret.
Currently, we are developing relationships with the University of Phoenix, Indiana Wesleyan, the University of Louisville and National Education Alliance (LPN to RN Program) to recruit, develop and retain top talent in our organization.
Administrator in Training
As a part of our efforts to identify and train new campus Executive Directors, Trilogy has established an Administrator in Training program. This program provides prospective administrator/executive director candidates with on-the-job training and education. This six-month training program covers all areas of campus operation and gives the candidate the skills needed to be a successful long-term care administrator.
Clinical Leader of the Future
In recognition of the clinical leadership talent we have at Trilogy and a desire to promote from within, a "Clinical Leader of the Future" (CLF) program is being developed for our licensed nurses. Similar to an AIT program, the CLF Program will provide professional growth opportunities for clinical leaders, strengthen the leadership talent and prepare them for campus leadership opportunities. Additionally, it will help promote the Trilogy culture of valued employees. The program will include course work on gerontology and clinical care as well as leadership-related training.